Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shoutout to the 45 followers!

Blue: Kanani
Purple: Maddie
Lavender: Amelia Pru

Hi everybody! We have 45 followers! And we are going to shout out every single one.

TL Irvin!
Liza Confino!
Cate Mannew!
Kayla Hubbard!
Amaya!
AGHailey!
Kathryn B.!
Hannah Chu!
Christina L.
Meghan!
Allison Elizabeth!
Hope AGPrincess!
Libby Doyle!
Professor Cool!
AdeleCupcake!
Vivienne Rose!
Majorie!
Bailey M!
Kara!
Samantha!
Danielle!
Cindy Brady!
Mikaela Vall!
Trinidy Irie!
Flower Murray!
Nina!
Lindsay!
Raine Sunshine!
Toygirl02!
Asmita Biswas!
Elizabeth Mattice!
Courtney:)!
Jess!
Maria!
Grace!
Rose!
Dollygirl!
Del!
Dollson Dablog!(us!)
Yan Li!
Jan Brady!
Anisah James-Morrison
AGMarket!

Let us know in the comments if we missed anybody. Thanks everybody for following me us! And thanks to everybody who followed in another way!

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks! Congrats on 45! You'll get 50 in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you by e-mail! AGMcKenna94 (McKenna)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 45!! I will follow you!! I like your Blog!
    Will you come and check out my blog and follow me?? I'm really trying hard to get people to follow me and I feel that we all can help each other out get followers!!!

    http://delightfullydolly.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!