Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A trip! (And other things)


Blue: Kanani
Purple: Maddie

Hey guys! Soooo Human went on a trip and Maddie came along. No fair! I am the smallest, though. Still. Anyway, here are the pics:
You watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid without me? I'll watch it with you later.
Meanwhile, while Maddie was gone:
You guys danced? BAHAHA! It's what happened, OK?? Ok.... Anything else? Oh yeah! Amelia came to see what we were doing and she perfected her dance for the Hooray for Winter Event. What dance? Ummmmmmm..... You never heard anything about an event. Yes I did. No you didn't. Not anymore. Fine. I'll just wait for you to tell me about it and I'll act like you never said anything about it earlier. Good. Anyway, Kit is a really good dancer. And you found the New York AG Place hat! I guess I did. (Sorry we haven't posted in a while, though!) This was posted way later than usual. Yeah. Well, we wish you a Merry Christmas! :) Andddd a Happyyy Neewwww Yearrr! Seriously?  I couldn't leave it hanging! Well, anyway, if you read this on Christmas, you can tell us what doll-related things you got! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha Kit's so Hip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a nice trip. We got Molly's lunch box, school bag, and bathing suit! :)
    What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, doll-wise, I got a doll dress and the Fashion Angels design thing to make more paper dolls :)
      I also got a bunch of non doll related things, like a game system and a video game.

      Delete

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!