Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Meet Kit! (And some secret news from Amelia)

Green: Kit
Violet: Amelia Pru

Hi everybody! I'm Kit! I'm 11 years old, and I hope to post here a lot! I like green (but it isn't my favorite color) and I like.... TACOS!  Seriously? They're really good! You should try them! Anyway, Human says that she is going to check that thrift store now for more dolls :D Hmmmm.... Should I post pictures? Yes! Now let me find some.......
Me!!
Me and Kanani! I told you, she's not a hugger. Whatever.
Well, I have to go now because Amelia wants to tack on something to MY post. 
Thanks. Well, Kanani's birthday is the 24 and everybody wants to get her a good present. I do? Zippit. Anyways, I hear Human is trying to start and Etsy shop (oooh, more secrets) and I think we should get her something from her shop. If Human has a debit card or something. (Dont tell Human about this idea) Well, what should we get her? Comment below some suggestions that us dolls can do. Maybe craft her something. Dunno. She likes the color blue....


3 comments:

  1. Perhaps a Halloween costume? That would be a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! That shirt that Kit has on, its the t-shirt that was on the very first AG GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - Anonymous A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check glass dolls too. Sometimes one will be wearing something from the ag catalog . I got 2 dresses that way

    ReplyDelete

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!