Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sorry for no posting, Kanani's birthday, and Human's birthday!


Blue: Kanani
Green: Kit

Hi everybody! Sorry that we haven't posted in a bit. Human had school and stuff. We'll try to post on the weekends. Well anyway, my birthday was not too long ago! Maddie got me a bracelet, Amelia got me a necklace, and Kit gave me a mini doll! Let me clarify. We found them, and gave them to you because they are cool. And the doll is for all of is to share. Whatever. Well, it was Human's birthday not too long ago, too! She went to NYC and brought us! So the rest of this post is about Human -.-. Well, she took photos of some dolls that she liked (#28, #37, and #46).
Well, she got me a doll and a doll shirt! 
See you guys later! 



P.S. Here are some photos of me with some effects added.

2 comments:

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!