Monday, October 21, 2013

Humans Christmas Wish List!

Lavender: Prudence

Hey guys! This is really early, but I found Humans Christmas Wish List!! Oooooh, let me see! Whoa whoa whoa! This is MY post. Dude, share! Plus, I want to see the wishlist. Fine. Well, here it is!
  1.  Mag#37. I'm not ready for another sister. Not yet, anyway. I like her! And I heard that her name will be Lucky or Grace. I like both names.
  2.  Mag #28. She seems really pretty. Kit? She is pretty. I don't mind having a couple more sisters... :)
  3. Clementine. She is pretty, as well.
  4. Holiday Dress. I love this! 
Well, that's it for now. I might do some more.
What do you think?
What do you want for Christmas(or any other holiday you celebrate)?

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!
    Jly #37 Is GREAT!!!
    I have her,and I named her Grace!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!