Friday, March 29, 2013

IYWCC Easter Egg Hunt! (And other stuff)

Hi dolls and their Humans! It's just me posting today. Maddie went off looking for an Easter dress I think. I think Human posted this before, but I want to post it again. Tomorrow Human's church is having an Easter Egg Hunt. Human will be going, of course. I want to go, but Human said no because she doesn't want to leave me anywhere. Here is the link for details on where it is and other things!
I don't exactly have an Easter dress. I'm thinking of wearing my holiday dress or my meet outfit with my cardigan. Marie-Grace will wear the outfit I'm not wearing. Not sure about Abby, though. We will do an Easter photo with all of us! 
What do you think I should wear for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!