Sunday, March 10, 2013

Vote for the Captions!

Hello! Time to vote for the new captions again! Here are the ones that human and her sister picked.
Nina:Alex: I heard you fell, Marie-Grace. Are you okay?
Marie-Grace: Yes, I'm fine, but no one would help me uoooo! *Marie-Grace falls* 
Alex:OMG! MARIE-GRACE FELL! WHAT ON EARTH DO WE DO?
Marie-Grace: Not again...

Jan Brady:(Declaration of Independence is on the wall)
Alex: Just think, Marie-Grace, 200 year ago, all those great men signed this paper and made themselves free!
Marie-Grace: oh? And I suppose that now you think you're one of them.
Alex: Sure!
Marie-Grace: oh, really? Then show me how you sign your name like John Hancock!
Alex: Fine! (Runs off to get pencil and paper) Im back! (Climbs on top of the bench and then trips and falls off the bench)
Marie-Grace: (laughing uncontrollably) Sorry, pal, but I just can't see John Hancock tripping and falling as he signs the Declaration of Independence! 
Alex: Humph!



And McKenna's:Marie-Grace: Um, Alex, what is that, um, thing on your shrit.
Alex: Oh it's just some stuipid thingy for school. I tink it's for the farm feild trip. Why is your hair like that?
Marie-Grace: I hate to break it to you, but your late for school.The bus just left for school. Oh, my hair is like this for social studies.
Alex: WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Oh, how's your leg, I heard Maddie kicked it.(marie-grace faints because Sam asked her out again.)
Alex: Marie-Grace? KANANI GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW MARIE-GRACE FELL AGAIN. OH, WHO IS SAM????

Kanani: Oh no not again!! Sam is Marie-grace's booyfriend. UM DUH!!!
Alex and Marie-Grace: WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT???
Kanani: Marie-Grace you do know he was asking you out because he wants you to be his girlfriend.
Marie-Grace: YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!
Alex:(like in those super-dramtic movies, so he is very dramtic)NNNNNNNOOOOOO!! MY FIELD TRIP!!

Sorry Fiona! We liked yours a ton. We're making the poll right now so you can vote.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!