Monday, February 25, 2013

Craft!!

Today I am going to post the long awaited craft!!
We are going to make duct tape backpacks!!!! Maddie will help, of course. Kanani still feels a little sick, so she won't be helping today. I got this craft from Doll Diaries. To get instructions on how to make a duct tape purse, just click on the name :)

First, you cut 4 pieces 8 inches of duct tape. Put 2 of the pieces together as shown above. DO the same to the other 2 pieces.



Fold the pieces in half downwards. Repeat on the other piece.
Here is Maddie showing you the folded piece of duct tape.









Take little pieces of duct tape and tape the two sides together,
Leave one side open, though! You want to put things in it!





Almost done!








Here it is all taped up.




Then, you get a little piece of duct tape and tape it to the backpack however you like! Repeat for the other strap.

All done!


Decorate as you wish! I will decorate mines later :)
P.S. I took the last photos at a different time because I realized I forgot to take pictures for those steps. ;)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome craft!!!! I will try to remember to do this, this is SO adorable!! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey I love comments! Please be nice or i'll have to put on moderation. I don't want to do that so pls be nice! Don't be afraid to comment!